Please read the following protocols carefully.
Due to the ongoing pandemic and out of an abundance of caution these will be the following protocols in place until further notice.
Upon arrival each dancer will be required to do the following:
1. All dancers must wear a mask during the entirety of class. Outside breaks will be given to those needing a mask break. This will be our policy until every child has had the opportunity for vaccination or the end of the pandemic is declared. All teachers will be masked regardless of vaccination status.
2. Wash hands/sanitize upon entrance of the building.
3. Dancers are encouraged to use the bathroom before class.
4. We will attempt to maintain social distancing where applicable.
5. Parents must be masked at pick up and drop off to enter the studio.
6. Parents will drop off/pick up their dancer at the building door to be escorted to and from their class by a teacher. In the event a parent needs to walk into the building they MUST wear a mask at all times.
7. All participants agree to respect and abide by all policies and protocols of both KIDS and the Jazzercise Studio.
All participants agree to abide by these protocols until they are no longer required.